Product DescriptionThe Aquabot Pool Rover Junior is specifically designed for anyone with a flat-bottom above-ground pool. Designed to be simple to use and service, the Pool Rover Junior is built with a powerful pump motor to ensure the needed suction power that many above ground pools demand. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
Amazon.comLeave the hassle of heavy, tangled hoses behind, and improve the functioning of your pool’s filtration system with the Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. Robotic Aboveground Pool Cleaner. The Aquabot Pool Rover Jr. is an easy, fast, and efficient way to clean any aboveground pool regardless of shape or size. Simply turn the robotic cleaner on and drop it into your pool. The Pool Rover Jr.’s 24-volt pump motor will filter water and scrub even the toughest dirt from your pool floor with vacuum suction and a patented jet-drive propulsion venture system.
By reducing the amount of time your pool’s filtration system has to work, the Pool Rover Jr.’s filtering and cleaning capacity reduce the chemical, water, and energy costs associated with the maintenance of your pool.The Pool Rover Jr. is equipped with its own internal pump and filtration system with a reusable state-of-the-art filter bag to trap algae and bacteria as small as two microns, as well as dirt, leaves, and sand. The safe and efficient 24-volt motor is inexpensive to operate and cleans most pools in under one hour. The Pool Rover Jr. has extra-wide non-marring wheels that roll over any surface ripples or footprints to clean your pool completely and will not get stuck in ladders or corners. The unit has an easy-to-set guidance system that will clean aboveground pools of any shape.
- 40 feet of floating cable
- Built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag
- Power supply transformer
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer
- 24-volt pump motor
- Removes large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns
- Reduces chemical, water and energy costs
- Internal pump
- Guidance system
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels
- Made in the U.S.
One-year for motor
- Pool rover Jr. comes with 40-feet of floating cable, a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag and a power supply transformer
- Fully automatic robotic cleaner vacuums any round, oval, or rectangular flat-surface above-ground pool in 1 hour or less without hoses
- Powered by a 24-volt pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works with the touch of a button
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over any surface and patented E-Z swivel device ensures a tangle-free cable
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer; reduces chemical, water, and energy costs; 1-year warranty for the motor.Input Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60Hz,Power Consumption: 180 Watts